There is less than a week left in Medicare’s Annual Enrollment Period. This may be your last chance to enroll in the only plan that received the highest Member Satisfaction score of any Medicare Advantage plan in Alabama.
If you are unhappy with your current plan and would like to learn how Viva Medicare may be able to help you save, contact us as soon as possible. After December 7th, you may not be able to make any changes to your Medicare Advantage plan until next year.
Thinking about making the switch? Here are the Top 10 reasons why more than 43,000 people in Alabama are choosing Viva Medicare:
- Viva Medicare still offers all-in-one plans starting at $0 per month.
- According to the 2015 Medicare & You Handbook for Alabama, Viva Medicare received the HIGHEST MEMBER SATISFACTION SCORE of any Medicare Advantage plan in Alabama!
- No Physician Referrals on Most Viva Medicare Plans – Other companies may require you to get a referral from your primary care doctor to see your specialist. That means you could pay two copays!
- Owned by the renowned UAB Health System.
- Up to $20 per month toward gym membership dues.
- $0 copay for Tier 1 generics at pharmacies that offer preferred cost sharing on our plans with prescription drug coverage.
- Worldwide emergency coverage. It doesn’t matter where you are: if you have an emergency, Viva Medicare has you covered.
- Local plan representatives based right here in Birmingham, Alabama. When you call, you speak to a real person who can help you.
- Many Viva Medicare plans offer vision and dental allowances.
- WALK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE: The Viva Medicare Cafés are a friendly, hassle-free place where you can sit down with a licensed Viva Medicare agent and get easy-to-understand answers to all your Medicare questions.