The Annual Enrollment Period ends December 7th, meaning there’s still time to restore your coverage with Viva Medicare if you accidentally switched to another plan, or if you are having buyer’s remorse. Simply cancel your new plan and give us a call before December 31, 2016 and we can help you re-enroll in your old Viva Medicare plan.
The last thing you want is be on a 2017 plan that your doctor doesn’t accept or your prescriptions aren’t covered. It’s easy to re-enroll in one of Viva Medicare’s 4 Star Plans that have received the Highest Member Satisfaction Score of any other Medicare Advantage plan in Alabama.
Some of the questions you should be asking include:
- Are my doctors and specialists in the plan’s network?
- Are my prescription drugs covered?
- Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
- Can I afford to pay all the health care costs that Original Medicare does not cover?
- Can I talk to a licensed agent locally or in person?
- Which plan fits with my monthly budget?
Viva Medicare plans start at $0 per month in monthly premiums and include worldwide emergency coverage, extensive network of doctors and hospitals, no referrals to see most specialists, and so much more! Contact your Medicare agent and have that person help answer the above questions and any other questions you may have. Remember, you only have until December 31, 2016 to cancel a plan you enrolled in and restore your coverage with the plan you had this past year.